Movavi Video Converter for Windows helps you transform the videos shot in your camera, tablet and Smartphone into a DVD easily. Video to DVD conversion process is slightly tricky. DVD players will accept only DVD’s written on a specific format most probably MPG. The mobile phones often shoot the videos in AVI or MP4 formats. So how do you get them working on both? You have to use a suitable converter. Movavi video converter for windows is the fastest and easiest converter designed to do this process easily.
Using a simply free downloadable converter for windows will affect the quality of your video. Graphics effects cannot be added to it easily. Editing them is harder than ever. Numerous file compatibility issues will occur and most converters are extremely slow. In addition to such problems, downloading them for free, adds unwanted Trojans into your computer. Movavi Video Converter for Windows solves all these problems. Once you start using this converter, transferring any video content into a video format and burning it on a DVD is as easy as eating a candy. The speed of the converter is very high enabling you to finish the process in minutes.
Movavi Video Converter for Windows should be downloaded from its official site and installed first. Once you do it, you can turn nearly 180 video formats from various devices into DVD friendly MPG format following the steps given below.
- Open the converter and click on Add Video. Select the required file from your PC.
- Click on Convert, Video and Audio formats and DVD compatible Video. Select high, medium or low quality.
- Click on Browse, choose the folder for the new file to be saved and click on Convert.
Your video will now be converted into a DVD friendly format. Insert a DVD and copy the files to it.
Tips to use Movavi Video Converter for Windows
- When you click on Add video, one or more files can be selected together.
- The high, medium and low quality specifies the size of the video. Be careful to select the size. The DVD compatible Video option will show PAL and NTSC as two different categories. Do not worry about them. They are just video standards. Most DVD’s are compatible with both. Be careful to choose the right size. Try to stick with medium most of the times.
- When you click on Browse and select a folder for saving the converted file, make sure your PC disk has enough place to store it. The converted files suitable for DVD will usually be much larger than the source file.
You can simply choose not to write the files in the DVD and keep watching them in your PC. But, if you want to write the video into the DVD use specific software for that. You can simply use Movavi video suite. It will convert your video to DVD if you click on the Burn Files to DVD option. Else, install some other standard software for example, Ashampoo burning studio and click on the burn to DVD button.