Customization is what separates your website from the others. Due to the number of plugins that are available for WordPress, few blogging platforms can match its flexibility for personalized content. From keeping confidential data safe from malware to improving the overall look of the site with font integration, you can get more mileage out of WordPress than with many other content management systems.
Most of the top 20 popular WordPress plugins center around back-end control. This means you have more abilities to ensure the safety and continual use of the blog. With each of these pieces of web-based software, you can build onto a customized blog that sets it aside from competitors. Get more out of the WordPress experience by taking a closer look at what can be added to boost your site’s performance and functionality.
Check out the given below infographic about popular WordPress plugins:
Top 20 Popular WordPress Plugins
1 – All in one Schema Rich Snippets
2 – BJ Lazy Loads
3 – Sucuri SiteCheck
4 – Better WP Security
5 – WP Smush.it
6 – Soliloquy Plugin
7 – WP Google Fonts
8 – Fancier Author Box by ThematoSoup
9 – WordPress SEO by Yoast
10 – Woofluid Plugin
11 – WordPress Backup To Dropbox
12 – Broken Link Checker
13 – SendPress: Email Marketing and NewsLetter
14 – W3 Total Cache
15 – Google XML Sitemaps
16 – Disqus Comment System
17 – SEO Friendly Images
18 – ShortCodes Ultimate
19 – Page builder by Site Origin
20 – Ultimate TinyMCE
If you’ve liked this post, please share it with your friends on social media sites. Do you know any other most popular plugin? Please share it in the comments!
Harleena Singh says
I really liked the way of explaining about these 20 Popular WordPress plugins. Also the Infographic is so beautiful. 🙂
These 20 WordPress plugins are very much popular and I am also using few plugins from this list like:
1. Better WP Security – Better WP Security is really a great plugin to make our WordPress blog more secure. It also known as iThemes Security. The best thing about this plugin is, anybody can use it because It only need to check and un-check the boxes to make the blog secure.
2. WP Smush.it – Best plugin to reduce image sizes.
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast – WordPress SEO is the only plugin which almost every blogger used it on their blog. Right? The best plugin to optimize your WordPress posts.
4. W3 Total Cache – I am using this plugin since I had started my blog and I am finding it so helpful. It is really a best plugin to speed up the WordPress blog.
5. Google XML Sitemaps – Must have plugin for every blogger so that they can submit their content to the search engine like Google, Bing etc etc.
These are some of the plugins from the above list which I am using on my blog. I am not using Disqus Comment System but I think that It is also a best plugin to improve the commenting system on the WordPress blog.
And I would also like to suggest a most popular plugin so that You can add it in your list, BackWPUp, a best plugin to take complete backup of your WordPress blog. It also allows to schedule regular backups and also suggest places to store these backups.
Thanks Bashir for sharing these 20 most popular WordPress plugins with us.
Have a nice day. 🙂
Bashir Ahmed says
Glad to see you here after a long time. This infographic is created by a friend and I liked it and shared it with my readers. Thanks for stopping by and adding the valuable comment.